Saturday, August 18, 2012

(Insert Clever Blog Post Title Here)

Posted by ChristineElaine at 10:45 AM
Been keeping busy, I'll probably make this another short post... or relatively short, I've got lots to do today! Not much in the news department anyway, but there are more pictures to share of course.

We've been taking Cam out and about the last few days. Our first trip with her out into the world that wasn't a doctor's office was at the mall! We lapped the mall a few times, stopped into a few stores--didn't really buy anything except some outfits and things for her. The first part of the trip she rode in the stroller (thank goodness we got an exceptional deal on our stroller, it's an awesome one!) and she started to get cranky so for the rest of our outing I carried her and she slept on my shoulder, ha. When she was awake she was pretty alert and she got many compliments, which was pretty neat. She's such a cute baby!

Then we went into Burlington Coat Factory which was a new addition to the mall here. Got her a Halloween outfit and just walked around eyeing baby things.

Then we went home! It was a positive experience, thank goodness. I think I'm at the point where I'm more comfortable with putting her in the car seat and driving around, so if I have to go to doc appointments by myself (which eventually I will have to) we will be fine. Phew! Calling myself a neurotic person is probably an understatement (hahaha) so it was just one of those things that has had me worried.

We even rode to the next town over and had some fun in Target and the Barnes and Noble. It's so weird that the mall here doesn't have a BOOKSTORE. It's just unreal to me. Shouldn't a bookstore be a must have?! But eh... we looked at books and things and Camilla got some more compliments. It was so funny, the lady behind us in line at the Barnes and Noble Cafe was like, "Oh my God, your baby is SO CUTE." She is cute! That's our girl! :)

She's growing like crazy! She's cooing, babbling, and smiling LOADS more. Even giggling. Josh is quite amazed and he gets a huge kick when she starts her babbling or smiling. Oh my god it's just so awesome! And she is so cute!!!! I can't wait 'til she's big enough for her cuter outfits!

Hmmm what else what else... been utilizing the crockpot a lot. Josh has been requesting this cheesy chicken rice thing I make a lot, been making at least 1 sale a day at my shop, Desoto's doing well and loves the crap out of the red futon (pretty sure he thinks it's his new bed), Oh! My friend Sandra is coming up for a visit in October, she's really awesome and I've known her since Kindergarten! It'll be fun to catch up as we haven't done so in years. She's really excited to meet everyone and help out. Hopefully with Camilla being a little bigger by then, we can have more time to do things ourselves as well. But we'll see. :) I know she wants to come up to see Camilla and help out and etc, babies are a handful, hope she knows what she's getting herself into! ;)

Whoa, I guess this post turned out bigger than I thought! Maybe I just blabber on too much.. probably... hehe. Anyway, picture time! I know it's everyone's favorite part. :)

Desoto learned a new trick!


Look at that stare!




Ha! Halloween prop.

Mmm, human foot.
Desoto came up to sneak some cuddling, Camilla has a BLAST kicking at him lol.

Then he brings me two toys.

Then he takes one toy from me and offers it to Camilla.
Awwwwww.





                                                  Desoto is so fashionable!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Camilla and Co. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos