Sunday, September 30, 2012

Blerghhhh!

Posted by ChristineElaine at 10:57 PM
Oops, I know I said I would write a blog after the last previous one but.. ehhhh. I haven't been feeling 100% the past few days, and I think I may have put more on my plate than I should've. I'm ALWAYS doing that! Oh well, I'm definitely still going to try to keep this going on... it's a lot easier to update this and chat to family in one big swoop! Plus, it's nice to have a place to look back on photos, news, etc.

It's October!!! Crap, time is going by way too fast. It's birthday month! Which means my Grandma, my Dad, and my birthday all jam packed in this month. Phew. Yay for another year older! (or not... I refuse to be 26!)

Camilla is doing super! She's taking more notice of things. Looks at whoever is talking to her, giggles, and babbles. She loves watching Desoto, whether he's just walking on by, or chewing on a toy. She gets a kick out him, and it's sooooooooooooo freeeaaaking cute how she gets all shy around Josh. She'll smile shyly and acts all coy if he says hi to her or starts a conversation with her. It's the cutest thing I've ever seen! Actually, today Desoto was chewing on a long piece of rope toy that came off of a toy, so while he had one end, I held up the other and gave it to her to hold. Well, she held it alright... then brought it to her mouth to suck on! I was like AHHHHHHH NOOOOO! I couldn't stop laughing, but I was like oh silly girl! It was just so hilarious, especially since the other end was being chewed on by Desoto! Silly little lady. So now she's bringing things to her mouth, so must be keeping Desoto's things away from her haha.  Also, she's finally in size 2 diapers.. she's still a tiny little thing and they are a bit big on her, but 1s are a bit tight now. I'll put a cloth diaper on her now and then, but I don't have enough of those filler-stuff things so, eh I guess if it saves a diaper here and there it's better than nothing lol.

Hmmm what else. Cam has a doctor appointment on the 15th (I got her switched to my clinic YAY!!!!!!!!! SOOO CONVENIENT!!!) and she turns 4 months in 6 days!!! Crazyness!! It seems like only yesterday we brought her home and I was terrified out of my mind. Things have changed a LOT since then, and I really can't say enough how lucky we are to have such an easygoing baby. Sleeps through the night and everything! I think co-sleeping has a lot to do with that, but it really does work for us! She sleeps in her rocker for part of the night but it's me that's the one that grabs her for sleeping the rest of the night... I think if anyone's going to have a tough time sleeping by herself, it's going to be ME lol.

October's going to go by fast too, I can feel it. I really have to get my ass into gear and clean this darn house top to bottom, including readying up the guest bedroom. I've got much more energy now and Cam is more occupied with other things around her (and she loves her space themed play mat!), so I'm sure I can get plenty done before my friend comes up. I can't wait for her to see Cam and see how cute and what a bubbly little personality she has. :) It's funny, she asked me 'how do you like having a mini-you?' and I said, 'Mini-me? More like mini-josh!' Hahaha, it's so cute and funny. I warned Josh, she might look like you, but she's probably going to act like her mom. So prepare yourself!!

Anyway! Josh IS staying, no school for him this fall/winter... I'm pretty relieved, I know he's a little bummed because he just wants to get it out of the way BUT we are both quite pleased he'll be here for everything. The next one comes up in Jan/Feb-ish, so we'll see about that. Nothing is EVER concrete in his line of work, whatever happens, we'll keep doing our thing and Camilla will be doing her thing... i.e. drooling all over everything. :)

Halloween is coming up!!! One of my most favorite holidays of all time and I don't think we'll be dressing up. I really wanted to be Team Rocket and Camilla be Meowth, but I'm not really at my desired weight for a cute costume this year I don't think... I'll probably just dress up Camilla. What should Camilla be?!

This post is ALL over the place, but that is how my brain works these days!  Incoming pics. :D

How gorgeous is she?!

Desoto says hi, Blogland!

Happy family!

Amused, yet confused.

Awwww.

Lol.

Fashion girl!

Ahahah I love her faces.

Spit bubbles!

This look says, "Yep. I'm cute."


Good night and lots of love everyone!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Camilla and Co. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos