Friday, March 21, 2014

Shhhhhh... be vewy vewy qwuiet...

Posted by ChristineElaine at 5:16 PM
We're not hunting wabbits, but we are hiding from grandma. *wink*


Lol she found us eventually! I was just feeling soooo unbelievable pooped and wiped out so I went and laid down on the bed for awhile, and Miss Cammy joined me. :) She's such a sweetheart.

I'll share some photos of the past couple days or so! My momma leaves tomorrow so I am a bit sad about that, it's been a lot of fun, and there's been a lot of laughs, and a lot of shopping! Lol! 

 P.s. it's getting warm again, yuck! Which means I have to water the lawn... weed... ugh! Not excited about that. :( Sigh. 

He's like, okay grandma... can I have whatever that is?
Oh hi lovely baby!
WHEEEEEEE!
Eeeeeeek Alice is so precious. :) My mommy definitely thought so! Lol.
OH MY GOSH. In the movie Frozen when Elsa gives into her powers during the song "Let It Go" and creates her ice castle and etc, Cam actually follows along and waves her arms around like she's a snow queen too. IT'S SO CUTE!!! My mom was laughing so much, and Cam will hum along to the song lol.

Look who I found napping in my bed!
I put up Cam's thingy, all by myself, yay!
                                                  Awwwwwwwwww. Lol.
 
           Lol Desoto bowing his head before Cam and Alice wanting her mommy. Sorry Alice!

        I cut my bangs and now I can't see anything! HAHA.

Grandma cuddling with DJ Pon-3 LOL.
Cam and Pinkie Pie! Always Pinkie Pie. Always.
GORGEOUS!
                                                                <3<3<3<3<3<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Camilla and Co. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos