Thursday, March 13, 2014

I wonder if I can update from my phone?

Posted by ChristineElaine at 6:53 PM
If this post shows up and works, praise smart phone technology! If not, oh well I tried!

So I've been keeping very very busy. That's an understatement! Haha! I'll keep this a short update since I'm trying to get Alice to sleep, I'm pooooooped! My mommy is here so that's pretty awesome even though she drives me craaaaazyyyyy now and then! lol. She's loving the grandkids though! She adores Alice and Cam! It's kinda funny that she's more on the ball with Alice since she thought she would be helping out more with Cam lol, she's surprised at how more independent she is. Cam was also pretty hesitant about my mom at first since she's a very loud and veerrry excitable person - the second she walked into the house we were screaming and jumping up and down and hugging and Cam watched like, what the hell??? And then my mom ran over, scooped her up, and engulfed her into the biggest spinning bear hug while squealing, and Cam was like, no seriously mom, WHAT THE HELL?!!! LOL.

Phew! I'll share a few pictures to see if they work! We're of course sad that josh is gone and we are missing him terrible (even though I'm kinda upset with him at the moment) and we are trying to get through this month as fast as possible!!! Hurry up March!!!

We're doing fine though! Even the first week when my mom wasn't here (she got here like 3 days ago) I was fine and on a pretty good schedule with the girls. Even if I'm not a morning person lol.

Let's see if these photos and this post will work!

UPDATE: So typing words and junk works, but I am not able to post photos from my phone so oh well! It's half the battle, at least. Enjoy!

                                                Awww Cam and Grandma Cristina!
                                 Cam is secretly thinking, who the heck is this?! Lol.




                                                       Isn't Alice super cute? :)


                             Grandma Cristina was certainly charmed by her! And Cam, too!



Awwww. <3
                                              AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!


                                 Lol Cam had stolen Grandma's glasses!!!

                                    What do you think guys? Can I pull off this look?

                                                        Lol I had to try them on too!

         The first picture is totally that "SHHH BE QUIET IN THE LIBRARY!" look. ;)



Love these girls of mine. :)

                                          That morning we spent building with blocks!

Cam is pretty serious about her tower lol.
Alice is like, gee all I can do is lay here guys! Lol.
Here we are waiting at the Mazda dealership, one of the tires had a nail in it!
                           Cam has fun with her toy trucks... mom is always prepared! Lol.



                                 Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.


Lol.
Alice is like, why am I stuck with all these crazy people?!


          Omg... Cam was checking out herself in the oven... with her shirt pulled up! LOL!!!


Me and Cam!

Lol Alice's expression is so funny.
Sorry Alice! Lol.
NIGHTMARE MOON IS HERE!!! Can't wait for the My Little Pony party! LOL.
Are we done yet?! Yes, honey, we are. :)



All these baby Alice photos make me nostalgic. So I had to dig up some cute pictures of Cammy as a super tiny baby!! EEEEK SO CUTE!!!!








LOL.
Getting into mischief!!!

Oh. My. Word.

LOL.


LOL.

Ohhhh my god lol!!!!!

She looks soooo much like Josh!! Sheesh!!! Welp, good night everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Camilla and Co. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos