Monday, July 13, 2015

Mini Update... busy, busy..

Posted by ChristineElaine at 1:05 PM
Been crazy busy with Josh gone. Not much time for anything but the kids! Here are some adorable pictures anyway though, because the easiest thing to do on here is share the pics. :)

The past couple of weeks!

                       Oh my gosh you mean Cam was helping mommy CLEAN?!! What a novelty!


Ma you really have to get all the nooks and crannies. Like this. 
Even the floor got some cleaning lol. 
Time for a checkup! Some of her toys needed the Doc McStuffins treatment. 
Pool, yay!

This is my Jessie, mom!
This is what happens when I walk away from Alice lol. She is so clingy! 
Cam doing her nails lol!
These are my dolls, mom! I love them. 
Whoops this one snuck in here, this was back at the hotel at Disneyland haha. Look at how TIRED  they are! Completely passed out! :) 
Don't leave me mom.
Omg!!! So on a whim Cam and I were at Ross, and I saw this bathtime Ariel. And Cam is definitely going through an Ariel and Belle phase. She loves them. So I bought her this Ariel.. and...
She was SUCH a hit! We set her up so she was "waiting" for Cam in the tub. Omg. Cam was so happy and excited, she immediately started combing her hair and playing with the crown.
She loves her!
Alice though... omg she is terrified of the doll in the water. Lol when we put Alice in she was scrambling to get back out! Whoops, sorry Alice!
Also, Cam will sing Ariel's ahhhhhs from the movie when she plays with her. It's so cute. :) 
OMG. When Josh is done giving Cam a bath, he wraps her up JUST like that. So when Cam was done with the bath... that is what she did for Ariel. :) Isn't that the sweetest?! 
Love. :) 

Don't forget about me I'm cute too!! This was at her 18 month appointment, which Dear God, was an awful experience. Alice hates the doctor's office lol.

LOL.
Wheeee! Look ma, I destroy things!
Lol I don't even know...

Mmmm I made funnel cake and it was a hit with the kids! (but of course it would be haha)
So I found Alice like that. Yup. Baring her butt for all to see. 

What ma, what's so funny? Why is it suddenly so drafty in here?

This kid's moods I swear, 180s constantly lol. 
LOL. What a goof.
Ma, is that a dog on tv? Cause I dont do dogs at all.

Yep miss Mess Maker. Sigh.
Oh this is when she got up late at night... looking for me lol.
MA, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IN BED. I HAVE BEEN BETRAYED.




Lol okay Alice... crazy girl. A mouthy girl, for certain. 
Hi everyone, I'm a cutie.
I don't get it. What do I do with this?
Cam's like omg if you don't want it I'll take it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Camilla and Co. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos