Monday, July 30, 2012

Better make this fast...

Posted by ChristineElaine at 4:47 PM
 Good evening, family and friends! Hope everyone is doing fantastic, we're doing great here. Boy is it hot, though.

Oy, very little time, so very much to do! I am pleased with the spare moments I do get. I know Camilla could be a LOT worse, we're lucky she doesn't cry too much... although unfortunately, she gets VERY fussy and cries when Josh has her. I think it's just that "I want my mommy" phase, because she definitely knows who I am and definitely knows when I am gone. But she is getting better. She has a lot more hair, even on the top of her head (Josh thought she was going to be bald up there forever lol) and when she looks at you you can tell she is actually looking at you and processing what she is looking at. She'll follow you with her eyes, and study things. She's so flippin' cute!!!

Today, I went out and thrifted which is probably one of my most favorite things in the world. I love this one thrift store here, for some reason the people there love me because they give me bigger discounts on everything. I walked out with a big bag of awesome stuff for only $1.47. I do donate a lot of stuff I don't need to them, so maybe that's why? They're a bunch of lovely people there though, so I try and stop by a lot! While texting my sis today, I told her I think I'm officially addicted...


We broke down and got cable. I also broke down and started a little blog for my shop; I'll probably just do announcements and whatever contests I decide to have, a lot of customers ask if I have an official website that isn't a venue-site for updates and the like. I know Facebook is a good thing with how social it is, but that's too much work I think lol. I'm very excited that my sales are picking up! It's a lot of fun, and some days can be pretty intensive with customer queries and listing and posting (especially the advertising side of it) but luckily, I can do a lot of that with one hand, since Camilla's taking up the other one most of the day. :)

Anyway, here is the shoppe's blog, I'm currently having a giveaway contest-type thing for anyone who is interested, the winners will get gift certificates to the store. :) http://christinepurr-shoppe.blogspot.com/

Yay!

Camilla's doing awesome, getting bigger and sillier, and might I add PALER! She doesn't have tan skin anymore! Lol. She is literally Josh's doppleganger. But that's okay cause they're both adorable and I think it's cute when a lil girl takes after her dad.

Hmmm, I wonder if I have time for pictures... YES, I think I do! Picture time!











Oops... some of them are upside down and sideways, darn. Oh well, they're still cute. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Camilla and Co. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos