Tuesday, April 1, 2014

OH MY GOD MCDONALDS, ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!

Posted by ChristineElaine at 6:50 PM
Guess what's going down at Mcdonalds?!!!??



YUP. Their Happy Meals for Girls are... MY LITTLE PONY! I was so excited when my good friend Lisa told me, that I packed up the girls and we took a random outing to Mcdonalds!! Lol. Unfortunately the spontaneous excursion got us our least favorite pony Twilight Sparkle.

Nobody cares about you Twilight Sparkle!!! Lol. Oh well, I'm excited to try and get them all... for um, Cam of course! Duh! No but in all seriousness she loves Pinkie Pie! So does Josh lol. I love Fluttershy, but I'm double triply excited because they have Princess Luna and DJ Pon-3!!! Anyway, it will be fun getting them all... cause this My Little Pony party is happening, people!

                                        Look at her being cute with her fries lol.





Alice says hi too :)

PS JOSH COMES HOME TOMORROW!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Camilla and Co. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos