Saturday, August 30, 2014

I really need to start updating more!

Posted by ChristineElaine at 3:33 PM
Not just 'cause it's easy to voice updates on our lives for friends and family, but because it's nice to read previous posts from previous years and see how much has changed! I was also looking for a photo and instead of having to search the kids' picture folder (which has THOUSANDS of pictures already) all I had to do was search on this blog! How easy!

Plus, it's nice to have a kind of diary. In a few years, maybe longer, I can look back and see how even more has changed. I wonder where we'll be 10 years from now. Maybe Washington, maybe not. Maybe Germany! Now that would be cool. We can only see though.

Excited for many things! Sue and Dennis will be coming in September, and my BROTHER of all people actually wants to come up and visit! Can't tell you what a shock THAT was (especially since none of my other family that are totally capable of visiting have yet... but that's beside the point) so it'll be interested to have my brother over LOL. I know I give him a lot of shit, but the past year he's been working really hard to obtain his goals, and for that I am proud of him.

Hmm what else. Not much else has been going on. The usual stuffs. Cooking and cleaning and being exhausted and hating mornings because I'm not a morning person at all and Alice demands to be awake at 7:30... sigh. I will never sleep in again! Josh says there's a lot of talk being home in OCTOBER sometime.. so I'm like... oh my GOD if you come home in time for Halloween it will be my dream come true! Lol. I don't even care if he's not here for my birthday, I just want him for Halloween! (but any time ASAP would be good!!) :) He misses his girls, we all miss him, and he needs to meet the buns!

Alice is CRAZY! She's trying to stand up by herself! It makes me have heart attacks. I hold out my hands and she tries to walk! She usually plops on her butt but damn, she's getting better at balancing. It's crazy, she's only 8 months, slow down Alice! Lol. I wish I had bought that stand up walker toy for Cam 'cause it is one of Alice's favorite things and it seems to really help her get confidence with walking. Cam loves it too and is a little brat and steals it away.. lol, but yeah. Sigh, Cammy Cam Cam, you silly girly. Getting into everything you shouldn't and making huge messes and siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighhhhhhhh. These truly are the terrible 2's!

Anyhoo, just thought I'd mini-update. Here are some pics of the past week! Alice really had a sweet moment with Ivy. I think she appreciated her more calmly curious demeanor vs Cam's loud giggling and excitement lol.

Awww! Unfortunately my phone camera was not fast enough to get a photo of when she sniffed her nose and their noses touched! It was so cute!

So much laughter!
And so much nervous-ness!

Time to read magazines!
Cam admiring her bunny from afar. Isn't she super cute in her Rapunzel dress?

Alice and Ivy. :) (and Cam gigling)
Hello little child, I like you, you can't chase me yet.
Nibble nibble, mmmm dress.
Are you going to wash me mom?
Post-tantrum.
Sigh tantrums. We just came back in from outside lol. 
Ah, yard adventures. Reasons for tantrums and whatnot.

She watches me and sometimes helps me pick weeds for the bunnies lol.

         Alice beating up on her sister lol. 



Rapunzel! Let down your long... oh, never mind..
Don't make fun of my hair mom! 


Hopping back to her cage! That's enough exploring for tonight lol.
Hello world! I am Alice, hear me roar! 

Cam fashioned up her own Pony tent! 
No moms allowed!
Alice... lol. She always looks like she did something really naughty and got away with it.
Bunny, we're not supposed to be on the fireplace.
Bunny, you're going to get us in trouble!

Oh, finally come out to say hello! : )

P.s. guess what arrived in the mail.. something for Chriiisssstmassss. Yup. Already getting prepared for Christmas... now if only I knew what our Halloween plans are!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Camilla and Co. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos