Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Let It Goooo!

Posted by ChristineElaine at 6:21 PM
Good evening! We are... hanging in there. It's so tough doing all of this by yourself! There's like... zero time for myself, lol but oh well. There is a rumour that Josh may be home by mid-November, so I'm really really really hoping that will be true. If that's true we MIGHT even be able to manage Disney World with my friend! If not... he promises that we'll vacation in HAWAII! Oh my gosh could you just imagine? The girls (well, Cam) running along a sandy beach, a pina colada in one hand and Alice in the other? LOL. I'm hoping... 'cause we BOTH really need a vacation from Texas and he definitely needs a vacation away from his job. Yes, palm trees and beaches are calling... our family deserves it! 

In other news, we got two bunnies! They were needing homes and they are so so sweet, but also stinky. I've kind of figured out their potty patterns which does eliminate a lot of the smell, I am just changing out their litter spots a few times a day, but ya know what? It's so worth it, cause Cam loves and adores them. It's so funny watching her giggle and laugh and reach out to pet the buns! And Josh is excited to meet them! Lol. We're actually planning a DIY hutch/area for inside/outside. He's surprisingly really excited about building them an outside home/area.. and I'm really excited about figuring out a good DIY inside hutch! Pinterest is amazing and has tons of ideas, it's so inspirational, and I'm just happy that he wants to do something other than play video games! Lol. 

And of course he misses the girls sooooo much. He's so sad that he's missing out on Alice. He barely missed Alice sitting up properly, which was so upsetting for him, and right now she's working on pulling herself up unsupported, and she's trying to walk along with her toy walker. He sacrifices so much for us, I wish he didn't have to miss these things. Sometimes I wish that I was out there working so he could stay home! But then other times I'm like, no way this is way more stressful (lol) particularly when both kids are screaming at the same time while I'm trying to get dinner finished... as the doorbell rings... as I hear a loud crash from another room... as my phone rings. 

Yes, VERY stressful. But we are making do. :) 

Oh man, BOTH kids are sick. Cam had a cold (which I suspect she contracted from the doctor's office) and also has an ear infection, sigh poor lady. :( The last couple days it's been homemade chicken noodle soup and movie cuddle marathons. Alice is also sick, with a cold, luckily I haven't gotten sick yet, which is surprising cause I'm mopping up snot and sick and stuff all day long... and HOPEFULLY I don't get it. *crosses fingers* 

Enjoy the photos, hope everyone is having a good day/night! :) 


Oh hello you human beast, taking my photos to post all of your blog are you?! Can't even wait for me to finish my grass, huh?!
Typical rude human!

I bribed Cam. "We can stay outside longer if you keep your headband on!" :) Lol. 

Mom, I feel stupid in this headband! Nahhh you look adorable Cam!! 
She doesn't think much of the outside world lol.


Well, I got an extra 10 minutes out of the headband wear lol. 

Cam! I mean, Elsa! Are you LETTING IT GO?!
Alice remains unimpressed. 
She was so loving the swish of her cape lol. Let it gooo, let it go! Can't hold it back anymore! Dress up is fun!
She's like, "Ew! It's green and prickly! Pick me up!"


The cold never bothered me anyway!  
Elsa, you snuck into my office to doodle?  

Quit snapping photos mom.

Cutie bug! :) 

Sometimes they play nice lol. 

Cam getting the ball back!
She's a Flemish rabbit, and they get really big... google it, if you dare. LOL.
Josh wants to name her Harley Quinn (a Batman villain lol)

And he wants to name the white Lop, (Poison) Ivy, another Batman villain! We like themes in this house!

You should watch the video of them, omg it's sooo cute!


Cam chasing Harley Quinn lol.  
She's totally thinking as she lays sprawled out in the grass, "Damn it feels good to be a gangster."
Cam has the sickies. :(  
Alice soooo adorable. She's excited for her bath!

Hello again human, you are late with my graham cracker I see. 
Cam loves them! I'm so happy she is happy!
Bunny! That's not your bed! 
Those ears! She is Josh's favorite lol. 
Alice is showing off her moves!

Hey everyone, look how awesome I am!!
Cam and Bailey hiding between the fridge and the wall LOL.

Giggling ladies!
After 10 seconds of wanting to join in, Alice started crying LOL. 



Okay you can play Alice, as long as you don't touch the blocks. 

You can only watch me. 

And then Alice KNOCKED THEM DOWN LOL.

Riding in the box!

Vroom vroom!

Love our girls. :)
And our bunnies!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Camilla and Co. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos