Monday, October 19, 2015

All you need is faith, trust, and a little pixie dust...

Posted by ChristineElaine at 7:06 PM
On top of one hell of a persistent, rabid, attitude. On incredibly short notice, I have secured all the dining reservations we wanted. Including Cinderella's Royal Table, AND Ohana.

I don't give up.

I GOT CINDERELLA'S ROYAL TABLE!!!

I GOT CINDERELLA'S ROYAL TABLE!!!

I GOT CINDERELLA'S ROYAL TABLE!!! I GOT CINDERELLA'S ROYAL TABLE!!! I GOT CINDERELLA'S ROYAL TABLE!!! I GOT CINDERELLA'S ROYAL TABLE!!! I GOT CINDERELLA'S ROYAL TABLE!!! I GOT CINDERELLA'S ROYAL TABLE!!! I GOT CINDERELLA'S ROYAL TABLE!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!


This is seriously THE hardest reservation to get. People make this reservation 180 days in advance; they get up at 5:30 to make their reservations, and it is sold out within minutes. Every single day, this process repeats.


....And I got us a reservation. We will be eating in Cinderella's Castle... AGAIN.



HELLS YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My heart is pounding!!!!


Okay I'll shut up. I had to gush at something, what better than the blog? Lol.


Josh will be so pleased!!!!!!

Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Camilla and Co. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos