Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Twas the Night Before Christmas...

Posted by ChristineElaine at 12:27 AM
And all through the house, not a creature was stirring, except... for mommy.

Phew, I am TIRED. We really busted butt tonight. But Christmas has to be PERFECT. Maybe I'm a little insane, and Camilla might only be 6 months, but so?! Christmas has to be perfect, perfect I say!

I digress...

Christmas Eve was chock full of last minute preparations, which was a little stressful on me, but now that everything's done I can sit back and smile -- and sleep, because Santa will soon be here. The milk, cookies, and carrots for the reindeer are out, Josh, Camilla, and Desoto are fast asleep.. and I must be off as well.

If I don't post tomorrow of the fun times that we'll be having, it's because we'll be too busy with Skyping, presents, family Christmas-ness, and eating yummy turkey! Mmmmmmm!

So, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALLLLL A GOOD NIGHT! :)

Our Christmas Eve, via pictures:











Don't forget to stuff the stockings, Santa! Hehe.


Adorable baby girl. :)


Going for mommy's present.


All ready for you, Santa!




Hurry down that chimney! :)


Yummyness.


Silly Camilla.. going towards presents.


Oop! Trying to open mommy's!

Not a creature was stirring, not even Camilla.










Even the ratties got stockings and a Christmas tree with edible ornaments. Yay!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Camilla and Co. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos