Friday, January 24, 2014

GUESS WHAT?!!?

Posted by ChristineElaine at 11:02 PM


 IT SNOWED. Not even a lot. Not even an inch. Probably not even HALF an inch. But it still was enough of an "epidemic" (lol Texas, you definitely aren't as tough as you'd like the other states to believe) that Josh didn't have to go in at ALL! Yay, 3 day weekend!



Cam didn't think much of it. She liked to hear the crunching of her boots, but that was about it. She had a lot of fun crunching her way up and down the sidewalk.
 

Oh no!! Poor girl! She did not like touching it lol. Her poor fingers were super cold and she had the cutest rosiest cheeks when we went back inside.

Josh was so happy he got an easy day today. :) Thank you random "snow" day!!


Sheesh Alice, can't wait til your flakies go away! Cam had that too when she was born, hopefully they go away soon!

Alice didn't get to go out in the snow.. it was FAR too cold. It was chilling down to your very bones. I couldn't believe it. I was like JOSH, HOW WILL I BE ABLE TO LIVE IN WASHINGTON IF THIS IS COLD FOR ME?!!? Lol.

Isn't Alice and Cammy soooooooooooo cute? Sigh. I love my babies!!!

P.S. I am getting excited at the possibilities for Cam's 2nd birthday. I'm thinking a... MY LITTLE PONY PARTY!!!!!!

And now the theme song is stuck in my head.
Cam loves her Fluttershy and her two Pinkie Pies. I think a MLP birthday party will be just perfect.


Crap. It's already 1 am!?!? Sigh, better get my butt to bed. Good night everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Camilla and Co. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos