Monday, May 4, 2015

May the 4th Be With You!

Posted by ChristineElaine at 10:19 PM

Just some stuff and things.
I need to stretch out the Disney pics! I'll be running out of them soon...well, not really, not for awhile lol.
But I still want to stretch them out for as long as possible! I love reliving the moments!
I'm so happy we got a lot of awesome pictures. :)
Here are some more recent pictures of the kiddos, within the past week-ish!


Crazy makeup girl! Or is she trying to be the Joker? ;)
When you want to try your Mr. Potato Head's accessories...
Cam Blake, reporting for duty! Lol.
Cam the helper lol.
Goofing off!
MUGS FOR DAYS!!!!
Falling asleep in the cart Lol. Soooo tired...
Mommy, you can't escape us...
ARIEL!!!
She's our Maggie Simpson lol.
Every daddy wants to take their daughter out on the race track!!!

Wheeee! You can't even see Cam lol. I think she was barely tall enough for this one!


Dad, I got this. Just let me handle it.
Such a precious bonding moment. :) All of Disney was, actually!
Tomorrowland Speedway, and a view of Space Mountain! I can't believe Josh and Lisa talked me onto that. I was such a scaredy cat. But I did it, and it wasn't even that bad! LOL. I'm such a baby.

Then, I took the girls and Josh went to go stand in line! Hence this picture. :)

   He looks enthralled!! Lol.  
Josh and Ron Howard! He's DEFINITELY enthralled here! Lol.

LOL Alice.

Josh had some pretty awesome shirts! :)


                                        

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Camilla and Co. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos