Friday, August 9, 2013

Go Josh!!!

Posted by ChristineElaine at 2:42 PM
Josh passed his 1st test! WITH FLYING COLORS! He got 100's on everything!

Want to see proof?! Here's our texts! Lol.

Ignore my early morning just-waking-up typos. Lol.

Yay we're so proud of him!!! Not that we didn't think he would do well or anything, I knew he would. It's just amazing to hear that he's accomplished his first round of tests. I think there's 5 more rounds to go? I'll have to ask him again, this lame brain of mine, I swear it doesn't retain anything if it's not a piece of celebrity gossip or anything having to do with Cam. Haha. OH and his eye is doing loads better! He said he hasn't taken any Ibuprofens. YAY!!!!! I told him to go out and celebrate his victory lol but he's back in his room relaxing and possibly studying more, I can't blame him, I think after something stressful like that I would probably just want to go to curl up into a ball and sleep. Lol. But that's just me.

Well, not much else to say other than I am so proud of Josh!!!!!!!! Lol I'm just so happy that he's doing well and not stressing out too bad. I can't wait to have him home again!

Oy, my stomach is grumbling. I'm hungry! I don't know what to make lol. I was *this* close to ordering a pizza but I couldn't justify spending $15 on just myself, especially when I have to go to the store later today or tomorrow for some food stuffs (probably not today as it's the dreaded, cursed Friday) so I'm off to go stick my head in the refrigerator/freezer to see what I can come up with lol. I guess I need to get back to my Pinterest recipe searching!

Talk to you later, family! We love you! Be proud of Josh! I sure as heck am!! :)

AWWWWW.
SO DAMN CUTE!

Haha look at that darling face!

                                      Mom, quit talking to me I am bored of you.

Cam... loves causing destruction. Lol. WHAT A MESS!!!
Ooh yarn! Mom's going to love when I string it EVERYWHERE.

Uh oh..

Hey Grandma Sue...

Someone wants to learn how to crochet!!

I am much too fabulous for this high chair, don't you think?
Wow, mom, everything's blue!
Lol can you see a path of destruction starting in the hall? Sigh. I think I clean and pick up about 500 times a day.



She's such a sweetheart. And she sure loves her toys!


Yeah square cake, you belong there and don't you forget it!
                                     Gonna pick out my own outfit mom, this dress is so not me.


Okay see you later, I'm outta here!
                                               Bye mom! Don't follow me, I'm a big girl now.
 
Lol!
I guess I'll help vacuum the guest room!
                                                           She loves lights haha.

But she doesn't love the headband as much...

Well that didn't last long! Here she is trying to take it off.
                                                                    Those big eyes!

I have NO idea WHY but she insists on eating in the high chair with her leg propped up. Oh Cam... lol. Silly lady.
Lol.

Desoto and his new bone, nom nom nommm.

This morning. She seemed quite tired, haha.
                                 LOL. I went to pee, came back and she was laying like that.

She was laying there for like, 10 minutes. Just laying.
                                                                    Hair! Sort of. Lol.

                                                                  Lap Pup fun times!
 
Waiting for that delicious Zuchini bread to bake! Mmmm!
I think this will be the photo of the day. Cause it's just one of those days. :)
Mom... we need to have a chat about the constant photo taking. You're like a paparazzi!
Okay, love everyone XOXO and extra hugs! Hope everyone has a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Camilla and Co. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos