Tuesday, August 27, 2013

HOLY CRAP!!!

Posted by ChristineElaine at 8:42 PM
Put her in the crib. She cried, grabbing for me all the while. I took her face in my hands, kissed the top of her head and said, "Good night, Cam. I love you."

Turned around, went to the bathroom to pee, washed my hands, brushed my teeth. When I stepped out of the bathroom it was eerily silent.

She was out. Already.

Fast asleep.

WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!?! It couldn't be.

I for sure thought it was a trap. I looked closer. No, she really was asleep! I tip-toed out of the room quiet as a mouse, feeling quite giddy.

I could dance! Except I won't, because me dancing is terrifying.

Oh thank all that is good out there. Tonight I do not have to suffer another bout of Cammy crying. I am so relieved. Now to get crackin' on this pile of mail and package wrapping and... sigh, the work that needs to be done!

I am quite happy. And my tummy aches have seemed to subsided. Today has gone much, much better. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Camilla and Co. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos