Sunday, March 8, 2015

DREAMS DO COME TRUE!!!

Posted by ChristineElaine at 9:29 PM
Wow. I don't even know where to start. We're all so giddy, so happy, so excited! In such an adventurous spirit and I don't know how we'll ever go back to "normal" after this amazing experience!!!

Has Disney World lived up to the hype?

Hell. Yes.

And it's been so much easier and better than I thought it would be. I was really truly, mentally preparing for the worst. I was afraid of being zombie tired. Sleepless nights with fussy babies, tantrum throwing demons during Park hours, and well, 'cause you know how kids are, if they're off their usual schedule it can really go down to the pits. But these girls have been so amazing, so stellar, so wonderful... I think the magic has just gotten down to their bones too, because they know, and especially Cam, that when we go to the car in the morning... we're going somewhere special.

Sigh, it's been so so so. so. so. SOOOO fantastic. I think our pictures will show that! YAY!

I CRIED.

Chip and Dale are the ultimate nostalgic icon for me... and they remind me of Disneyland as a kid, and I'm so happy that Cam and Alice got to meet them first thing! It felt so kismet.

TEEHEEHEE!!!
Favorite right here!!
I LOVE IT ALL!! Especially ALice's face of... are you freaking kidding me mom? Yeah right!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW OMGGGG!!!!
OMG.

OMG STITCH WAVED AT ME!!!! I about passed out from the giddiness.


We ate at Gaston's Tavern! Pork Shanks, Lefou's brews, and Cinnamon rolls! 

Ommmggg.. Goofy was SO sweet, too.

Oh Gaston! My husband's right over there! LOL. (Josh was laughing his ass off because right before this, Gaston publicly shamed me in front of EVERYBODY.) 

Like Daddy... 
Like Daughter!

Dance party at our Hollywood & Vine reservation!!! Sofia!!!

Time for a checkup! Time for a checkup!
Gonna check your ears, check your eyes, find out how much you've grooown. :D 

Cam was so cute playing with her stethescope! She kept putting it up to her own heart lol.
She also poked Sofia in the eye... but that's another story for another time lol.

Mickey pretzel!!! SOOO magical. 

I LOVE YOU MICKEY!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Camilla and Co. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos