Monday, March 16, 2015

Oh Gaston...

Posted by ChristineElaine at 1:16 PM

  How could Belle not pick you?! (can you tell I could not stop giggling even if my life depended on it?!)

Oh Mr. Rabbit!!




This was definitely one of the highlights of our trip! Oh. My. God. Such sweetness. 

 

The Rainforest Cafe was AMAZING!!! Hands down the coolest restaurant I've ever had the pleasure to eat at. The ambiance and the animatronic animals was FANTASTIC. We were sitting next to a moving, blinking, ear-flapping elephant and Alice would constantly stare him down like she did NOT trust him lol and sometimes she'd get upset when he would move. It was so funny!

Get out of here Mad Hatter, I do not trust you! I didn't trust that elephant either! 
 FLYNN!!!! He totally smoldered me! LOL I just about fainted.
OMG CINDERELLA!!

Festival of Fantasy parade was soooo awesome!!! 
 I love all the clever touches Disney does!!! Everything is so damn special!

Heaven lol.


Thank you for everything, Walt. 

      Le sigh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Camilla and Co. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos