Monday, October 28, 2013

Real post later, promisies!

Posted by ChristineElaine at 10:15 PM
Soooo I am pretty damn tired and it's midnight! I should probably get to bed... especially since I have a huge pile of dishes that still need doing. *sigh*

I will make a REAL post later with pictures and etc! I guess the main thing going on is... Halloween is in a few days, EEEEEEEEEEK. And I don't feel entirely prepared, but we'll see how it goes! Josh is in the field until Thursday/Halloween so, he better be home! We need our King Triton! Lol.

Here are a few pics from today of a certain GORGEOUS little lady! :)

In my shoes... again!

Precious girl. :)

OH MY. Such a beautiful girl!! I love her!!!!!!

Yay!
Real post later, stay tuned!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Camilla and Co. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos