Thursday, September 19, 2013

NERVOUS!! AHHH!!

Posted by ChristineElaine at 9:27 PM
I'm soooo nervous!!

Tomorrow is Josh's LAST and FINAL presentation exam thingy... he'll be going before a board of 3 people to present um, Master Gunner stuff? Lol. I'm not sure how to describe it. But basically go over every. single. thing. he's learned. And if he leaves something out, or words something not quite perfectly, they'll ask questions. And keep asking questions. He really has to know his shit and keep on top of his game.

I barely talked to him today because he was really studying his ass off. I'm not even the one that has to go through with it... but I'm still nervous as heck! I believe in him. It's going to be nerve-racking I know, but he's come this far. Whatever happens, I am hoping for the best and will love him and be proud of him no matter what. :) He said his instructor was pretty confident in him passing so at least there is that. :) Josh also said a guy failed the last tests, and this was his SECOND chance going to Master Gunner school. Now from what I've been told, if they send you once and you fail, it's extremely rare that anyone would waste another chance on you... so that is pretty crazy. I guess the guy failed the same exact test/questions he failed when he last attempted the school, so that's even crazier. But Josh has been very strong about this and we both know he's impressed his instructors, so YAY!

Good luck Josh WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

(not much has been going on on my end, and there aren't many pictures.. plus I don't really have time to upload everything so I'll just add a couple. Plus I'm tired and gotta get to bed! Love you family!)

UGH my phone is acting up so I guess no pictures in this post. Getting real sick of this phone's issues....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Camilla and Co. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos