Sunday, April 14, 2013

THAT'S IT.

Posted by ChristineElaine at 11:48 PM
I just killed another HUGE spider that scurried across the floor at an alarming rate. Where the hell are these enormous beasts coming from!?

That's it. Tomorrow I am tearing apart this house and vacuuming every nook and cranny, carpet, and dark places of this house. I do not like being frightened to the point of a heart attack, and I am freaked out at the idea that Cam plays on the floors while these things lurk about. The ac not working is one thing... but big ass spiders too?! Not to mention I've killed a few baby spiders in Cam's room, Josh killed two good sized ones the other day (one in  Cam's room, too) AGGGGGGHH!!!!! I'm going insane!!!

I don't even think I'll be able to sleep tonight. Why do they have to be so big? It's like they came right out of Lord of the Rings. Or Harry Potter.

If you don't hear from me for awhile, it's either because I'm still devoting my life to cleaning out the spiders, or... a spider ate me.

Meanwhile, here are some cute pics!

UPDATE: AC IS WORKING!!!!! YESSSSSSS!!! Still on my quest to vacuum and wipe down everything in sight... you spiders are in for it now! 



I ordered sushi today and she thought she was so cool holding the chopsticks. :) (don't worry, I didn't let her eat any)




Haha!

Silly Cam. :)

Grouchy face!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Camilla and Co. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos