Monday, April 29, 2013

Sorry all, I've been quite lazy.

Posted by ChristineElaine at 4:54 PM
Sooo sooo lazy. I've been so tired lately, too. *sigh*

But today! Today I have accomplished quite a bit! I completely organized and re-folded everything in our bedroom closet, I tackled the mountain of laundry and am on the second to last load, just gave Cam her bath (she is hating baths now, what's with that?! It's like trying to bathe a rabid raccoon), and I am clearing up more stuff to pack. I'm going to work on the garage nextt and organize boxes to use since there are lots of empty boxes in there, and then clearing out the hoard of stuff in there that can be packed.

Busy! This is probably the busiest day I've had in awhile, haha. I get a lot accomplished when Josh isn't here! Tonight he's gone for in the field duty, so me, Cam, and Desoto are busying ourselves. Well, Desoto is napping on the couch and he keeps moving between the couch and the bed at times hahaha and when I had finished organizing the closet, I walked into the bedroom to find him sleeping on the bed while Cam was standing up flicking at his nails. What silly children I have lol.

I think Josh is going to be pleasantly surprised that the closet is nice and clean. That thing was a huuuuuge mess since he just likes to throw his army stuff all around and that sort of stuff is hard to keep track of! I'm going to try and make more of an effort to keep closet stuff organized, especially when we're in the new house. I know *I* like seeing stuff organized, but we'll see how it goes lol. It's not always possible when you're the only party that makes an effort! Lol.

Camilla is crazy! Lol. In a good way. Boy does she keep me on my toes. You really can't let her be alone for a second, unless she's somewhere that is completely baby proofed. The other morning when I set her down in the living room, I went to go give Desoto some food. I hauled out his new food bag, opened it up, drew a cup, and then when I went to his dish... not only did I see he already had food, but someone else was at his bowl, too!



Sigh! I was like, oh geeze little lady, that is not your food! I poured him his new cup and off we went to get her some breakfast before she tried his food. Lol. That actually isn't the first time she's been interested in his food dish or water bowl (I always catch her when she's hauling diaper over to investigate the area), but it was the first time they "shared" the bowl, which I thought was funny. I assure everyone though, that Desoto poses no danger, even when he is eating. If anything he likes to share, way too much. And I would never want to put Cam in a situation that would be dangerous. <3

Let's seeeeee... not too much has been going on! Just lots of cleaning and occasionally being lazy and tired, haha, and playing with my Cam! Some of her new favorite things to do are explore the couch (always supervised) she really gets a kick out of the soft cushiony back of the couch. She likes to bounce herself on it and sometimes bite. Lol. Poor couch. She also has stolen my desk's wastepaper basket... so I gave it to her and she loves it when all her toys are inside and she gets to pull them out. Speaking of pulling things out, she had a grand ol' time pulling every receiving blanket and diaper out of her corner changing table area. How rude! We were laughing the whole time, but sheesh Cam!

Then later while we were in our bedroom closet, she found my drawers and pulled out every clothing item. Sigh. I think she's found her new hobby... making huge messes for mommy to clean up! 

Uh oh, I think I hear the washer slowing down. I better get some new pictures uploaded for you before the laundry's finished! :)

Hope everyone is doing well! We are doing great! Just packing and excited to get into the house!! :)

Cam's sleepy face, so cute!

Yep, she loves the back cushions lol.

Add caption

Lol Desoto's new job is being a stepping stool.

Dobie kisses for the cutie pie Cam!



Let's play toys!

Bored? Hahahah.

Guarding? Lol.

Poke poke!
What a face! <3


I surprised both of us when the flash went off lol. Look at that face!


Pushing her sleeper around like a little hobo baby lol.
       

Uh oh, did I ever mention that she could climb things? Like *cough cough* the refrigerator?
And the STEPLADDER?? Even Desoto didn't like that. Haha. She actually made it to the top (I was right there just in case) but right after this, I took away the stepladder to avoid future heart attacks haha.

Heehee I love this girl's cutie face!

If you listen close enough, you can hear the ocean.

Oh my silly lady. <3

While folding laundry and hanging out with Cam, Desoto brought his football in haha.

Okay, that's it for now! Love you all! Mwah!!!! Talk to you later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Camilla and Co. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos